Friday, August 05, 2005

#1 Post FTW

Hilo, et welcome to my blog. Somewhat experimental... or just mental... dunno.

Okay, I'm not really that dumb, but sometimes it's more fun to play that way.

Anyway, I'll be posting here periodically to let the fine members of the WoW community know what evil I've been up to lately with my fave little rogue, Psyae.

I suppose an introduction is in order:

Psyae is an Undead Rogue, currently level 52, on Nathrezim.
I don't have her stats available presently, but I'll post them (perhaps in screenshot form) shortly.

Feel free to comment on builds, etc.

Currently, Psyae is a combat rogue (17/23/0) 3 unspent.
Yes, I like to sit around with unspent talent points. It makes me feel special.
Actually, there's a reason, but I'll get to that later. For now, be content to know that Psyae kicks butt both in pve and pvp.

(if you don't know what any of this means, move on to the next blog)

-Psy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Local Time

Eniwetok (GMT-12)
Samoa (GMT-11)
Hawaii (GMT-10)

Alaska (GMT-9)
Pacific Time (GMT-8)
Mountain Time (GMT-7)

Central Time (GMT-6)
Eastern Time (GMT-5)
Atlantic Time (GMT-4)

Brazilia (GMT-3)
Mid-Atlantic (GMT-2)
Azores (GMT-1)

Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)

Rome (GMT +1)
Israel (GMT +2)
Moscow (GMT +3)

Baku (GMT +4)
New Delhi (GMT +5)
Dhakar (GMT +6)

Bangkok (GMT +7)
Hong Kong (GMT +8)
Tokyo (GMT +9)

Sydney (GMT +10)
Magadan (GMT +11)
Wellington (GMT +12)



MMORPG Listed on BlogShares