Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Rogue UI


So, I've been using pretty much no special UI since Cosmos went all funky about a year ago. I tried Titan, but for me it's only good for leveling (and maybe money grinding).

I looked around a bit for other UI addons, maybe to spice up my play style a bit. Refine it. Confuse it. I dunno, whatever. I grabbed a compilation addon by Oki (I think that's right), and kinda pick and chose what to put into it and how to set it, and here's what I'm currently playing with. See if you like it. (trying to make the image clickable to show full size. wish me luck)

Screw it. Here's the link: LINKY TO UI PIC

3 Comments:

Blogger Hexa said...

Switched UI myself right after 1.12... I went with Nurfed UI. So far I like it alot as it adds lots of easy to manage customizability... You should post your UI again when you have it ready.. looks like you have lots of stuff not really in place yet ;)

Thursday, September 07, 2006 2:38:00 AM  
Blogger Psyae said...

Yeah, it's still definitely a work in progress. Right now, it's so cluttered, I don't know what to pay attention to. However, it's helping me realize what I normally DO pay attention to. I think I'll edit the article correspondingly now.

Thursday, September 07, 2006 9:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds not bad :D
wow gold

Tuesday, November 21, 2006 3:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Local Time

Eniwetok (GMT-12)
Samoa (GMT-11)
Hawaii (GMT-10)

Alaska (GMT-9)
Pacific Time (GMT-8)
Mountain Time (GMT-7)

Central Time (GMT-6)
Eastern Time (GMT-5)
Atlantic Time (GMT-4)

Brazilia (GMT-3)
Mid-Atlantic (GMT-2)
Azores (GMT-1)

Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)

Rome (GMT +1)
Israel (GMT +2)
Moscow (GMT +3)

Baku (GMT +4)
New Delhi (GMT +5)
Dhakar (GMT +6)

Bangkok (GMT +7)
Hong Kong (GMT +8)
Tokyo (GMT +9)

Sydney (GMT +10)
Magadan (GMT +11)
Wellington (GMT +12)



MMORPG Listed on BlogShares