Friday, August 12, 2005

World Clock (Well, some of the world, at least)

Speaking of World Trees, I mentioned on Theodred's blog that he should install some sort of world clock, so I'd know when, in UK time, I'm posting.

Well, far be it for me to actually have any patience whatsoever. So, I scratched up some HTML from here and there, and assembled my ownish world clock! Just scroll down all the way (yeah, I write a lot!), and check it out. If you want me to add a time zone that's not there, just add a comment here, and I'll see if I can manage it. At least I included more than two continents!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Local Time

Eniwetok (GMT-12)
Samoa (GMT-11)
Hawaii (GMT-10)

Alaska (GMT-9)
Pacific Time (GMT-8)
Mountain Time (GMT-7)

Central Time (GMT-6)
Eastern Time (GMT-5)
Atlantic Time (GMT-4)

Brazilia (GMT-3)
Mid-Atlantic (GMT-2)
Azores (GMT-1)

Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)

Rome (GMT +1)
Israel (GMT +2)
Moscow (GMT +3)

Baku (GMT +4)
New Delhi (GMT +5)
Dhakar (GMT +6)

Bangkok (GMT +7)
Hong Kong (GMT +8)
Tokyo (GMT +9)

Sydney (GMT +10)
Magadan (GMT +11)
Wellington (GMT +12)



MMORPG Listed on BlogShares