Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Owch. Silithus Bites!


I forgot how much Silithus hurts (and why players rarely come here).

Your first quest here is probably the one where you get to "free" these druidic spirits by killing them. Well, right before they die, they let out a death wail, which lets out some nasty giant buzzing insects (lvl 55) that really rip you up. Owch.

[ed's note: I wrote this back in October. Obviously things have changed significantly in Silithus since the AQ patch and whatnot, so this doesn't exactly apply any more.]

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its SIL-I-THUS

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 8:28:00 PM  
Blogger Psyae said...

Heh, I know.

I've been switching it around forever!!!

I was procrastinating having to fix this, but, bah, I guess I'll do it now.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 10:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Local Time

Eniwetok (GMT-12)
Samoa (GMT-11)
Hawaii (GMT-10)

Alaska (GMT-9)
Pacific Time (GMT-8)
Mountain Time (GMT-7)

Central Time (GMT-6)
Eastern Time (GMT-5)
Atlantic Time (GMT-4)

Brazilia (GMT-3)
Mid-Atlantic (GMT-2)
Azores (GMT-1)

Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)

Rome (GMT +1)
Israel (GMT +2)
Moscow (GMT +3)

Baku (GMT +4)
New Delhi (GMT +5)
Dhakar (GMT +6)

Bangkok (GMT +7)
Hong Kong (GMT +8)
Tokyo (GMT +9)

Sydney (GMT +10)
Magadan (GMT +11)
Wellington (GMT +12)



MMORPG Listed on BlogShares