Friday, August 26, 2005

My Visit with the King of Stormwind

So, I heard the King of Stormwind wanted to see me. Well, I headed right over!
What a lovely, bright city they have over there!

The townsfolk greeted me warmly.

The guards smiled as I passed.

Hmm, but I think this jerk thought I was "acting suspicious" or something. He blurted out something about the Law of Patriots or something, and then sicced his nasty guards on me while proceeding to stab me in the back. What a way to treat a diplomat!

Yes, it's obvious there was just some... error in communications. They really didn't mean to stab me 70 times in the head with their steely knives. Next time I go back, I'll remember to bring cookies...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heehee. Nice bedtime story.

Friday, August 26, 2005 8:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least they didn't club you 70 times in the head. I hear that hurts more and prolongs the agony.

Friday, August 26, 2005 9:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean he got a picture of his brain matter spattered on the king :)

Nice walk through :)

Friday, August 26, 2005 11:16:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to plug your site on mine. Check out "Psyae killed messily" ;)

Friday, August 26, 2005 12:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeh i agree this is impresive but this kid isnt the real king as any1 who follows the story knows how eva the real ing can be found and yes to any1 who is reading this the real king of SW exists. he is a lvl 60 pvp on alcaz island off the coast of theramore. since he is the king u whud expect more than a lvl 60 elite me been an ally i didnt get a chance to c wot he hits like. any rouge or hunter can get to him easy fiegn death or stealth when u get on the island take ure 1st right there is a camp in the camp u can c a hole go in and follow it round u will come to a underground place from this point on u need not worry till u c the king, (no more mobs). take a right and u c sum deep water swim under it and on the other side there he is the king of SW for all to see :) happy hunting horde

Friday, December 02, 2005 7:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Local Time

Eniwetok (GMT-12)
Samoa (GMT-11)
Hawaii (GMT-10)

Alaska (GMT-9)
Pacific Time (GMT-8)
Mountain Time (GMT-7)

Central Time (GMT-6)
Eastern Time (GMT-5)
Atlantic Time (GMT-4)

Brazilia (GMT-3)
Mid-Atlantic (GMT-2)
Azores (GMT-1)

Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)

Rome (GMT +1)
Israel (GMT +2)
Moscow (GMT +3)

Baku (GMT +4)
New Delhi (GMT +5)
Dhakar (GMT +6)

Bangkok (GMT +7)
Hong Kong (GMT +8)
Tokyo (GMT +9)

Sydney (GMT +10)
Magadan (GMT +11)
Wellington (GMT +12)



MMORPG Listed on BlogShares